Would I be a Ricer...

mwhite29

Mar 4, 2006
... if I put this on my rear window...

mustang_muscle_pony_decal.gif

I'd never actually put that on there, I just think It's funny.

• Sponsors (?)

Do any of them have mullets and drive Novas or 3rd gen Camaros? Those are the epitome of white trash. I would also accept pickups, especially 4x4s, with huge echo tips on the exhaust. Nascar stickers also qualify, or Calvin pissing on a blue oval, or a huge "heartbeat" sticker on ANY window. The only thing GM has going for it are the high-performance V8 engines and drivetrains. The rest of the car is junk. Even the Z06s are junk. I know someone who has one with all kinds of electrical problems that the mechanics can't figure out. Anti-lock/traction control is out and his alarm has to be reset every time he starts the car. I drove a 02 Camaro (V6) and didn't like it at all. I'm not biased, either, there are things I don't like about my 06 GT. Fords aren't perfect either but much better than GM, IMHO. I've seen million dollar military aircraft that were lemons, too, though. The whole C-130 block that starts with tail # 87-9280 have problems. We had 9286 and NO ONE liked it except the crew chief.....and he was weird.