would u do this?

I say go for it :nice: You already stated you are looking to get out of the truck since it gets horrible gas mileage and isn't what you are wanting at the moment. They are mid 14 second cars (in a motor trend article) which is not a bad starting point at all. Factory forced induction ftw ;)

• Sponsors (?)

They aren't bad looking cars. If a dealership is offering you more than what your truck is worth though, you should be cautious and look everything over a few times. It's not often that they offer over retail on a truck ;)

I agree! It's even less often that they offer an even swap with no cash for the dealership.
Don't be surprised if the offer changes when you go back. What the salesman says initially, and what his manager finally agrees to, may be worlds apart (and usually are)

Don

yeah i have some pics to the bike, ill put them up after this post. And i never did talk to the salesmen, i talked to the owner himself so the deal shouldnt change, i have it in paper. I'm gonna go look at an 04 gt tomorrow and if they wont give me what the chevy dealership was ill probably stop and pick up the ss on the way home. It was a fun drive, spun tires through 1st and part way through 2nd

Heres some pics of the bike, Iono how much i want yet, gotta to figure out payoff. Suzuki really f-ed me over when i bought it and tacked on a bunch of hidden charges so the total came to like 9400. Thing only has like 1700 very easily ridden miles, kinda scared me for the 1st 1500. only real mod it has is i built a fender eliminator for it.
EBAY006.jpg

EBAY007.jpg

EBAY008.jpg

EBAY010.jpg

EBAY009.jpg

Well guys i decided against the 05 ss. I did the math and its just as expensive to put regular gas in a stang than it is to put 91 or better octane that is required in an ss. So im gonna go for hte 04 mineral gray gt early next week and hopefully come home with it.