Would you DRive this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying the green mustang above isnt rice its ugly as ***** and riced so bad it's horrible but I was just saying the yellow mustang is clean looking and yes the exhaust is stupid looking on a cobra on the yellow stang I dont know why that guy did that but overall with the engine bay and interior it looks nice i think

yeah its a clean car meaning he washed it and vacuumed it, there is no dirt but as far as body lines go it is far from clean

• Sponsors (?)

this is the wrong website to be asking those questions man.

to each his own, and we all have varying views, but look around this site, look at how we mod our cars. people on this site have a particular inclination towards clean, organized looks. We favor choice mods, and near stock looks. Also, most mods are functional mods versus aesthetic if you notice.

It's just the way we are, and we shun the non-believers. I'm sorry. It's just how it is. I think its rice. I think all that money they spent on all those mods could've gone into a killer engine. But who gives a chit about what I care, it's YOUR car and YOUR money so to each his own :shrug:

Im not saying the green mustang above isnt rice its ugly as ***** and riced so bad it's horrible but I was just saying the yellow mustang is clean looking and yes the exhaust is stupid looking on a cobra on the yellow stang I dont know why that guy did that but overall with the engine bay and interior it looks nice i think

whose, mine???

this is the one I was calling ugley as ***** and is riced out to hell, the green mustang with fr500 looks good to me this one is the one that looks horrible, sorry i must be color blind tonight cause this isnt green i dont know what i was thinking lol

View attachment 268464
View attachment 268465
Fail again. Why do you keep posting non-working links?

Status
Not open for further replies.