Would you DRive this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mitch,' and I say 'what?' and turn my head slightly.

I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.

:rlaugh:

Mitch is funny. it's to bad that guy is not around anymore

body kit and the reflections make it difficult but,
Untitled-3.jpg

GET A F**KING LIFE YOU F**KING STOOGE. YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE S**T, YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 3 Y.O., AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF A ROCK. GO TO A HONDA FORUM WITH YOUR RICE-TASTIC PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU SHOULD BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET AND SHOT FOR MAKING THAT OBBOMINATION OF A MUSTANG. NO-ONE WOULD DRIVE ANY OF THE PIECES OF S**T THAT YOU POSTED ON HERE, AND YOU KNOW IT. SO STOP THE B.S. IF YOU DROVE THAT P.O.S. TO A MUSTANG SHOW AROUND ME, EVERYONE WOULD POINT AND LAUGH AT YOUR DEBACLE OF A CAR UNTIL YOU LEFT. ONLY A CIRCUS MONKEY WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR CAR.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BOOT THIS TROLL OFF OF OUR FORUM??????? WTF IS GOING ON, WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?????????

no your the one thats acting like a 3 year old, I am not talking crap bout nobody's car or making rude comments, your the one thats being all hateful for no *****ing reason, if you dont like this thread than dont view it moron

no your the one thats acting like a 3 year old, I am not talking crap bout nobody's car or making rude comments, your the one thats being all hateful for no *****ing reason, if you dont like this thread than dont view it moron

GET A F**KING LIFE YOU F**KING STOOGE. YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE S**T, YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 3 Y.O., AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF A ROCK. GO TO A HONDA FORUM WITH YOUR RICE-TASTIC PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU SHOULD BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET AND SHOT FOR MAKING THAT OBBOMINATION OF A MUSTANG. NO-ONE WOULD DRIVE ANY OF THE PIECES OF S**T THAT YOU POSTED ON HERE, AND YOU KNOW IT. SO STOP THE B.S. IF YOU DROVE THAT P.O.S. TO A MUSTANG SHOW AROUND ME, EVERYONE WOULD POINT AND LAUGH AT YOUR DEBACLE OF A CAR UNTIL YOU LEFT. ONLY A CIRCUS MONKEY WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR CAR.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BOOT THIS TROLL OFF OF OUR FORUM??????? WTF IS GOING ON, WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?????????

Take it to PM's we are done here

Status
Not open for further replies.