Would you DRive this car?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by kosmos, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats an improvement :nice: I didnt like all thoes side vents :ack:

2. thx, if it was higher resolution i could have gotten alot more done though, True, those vents under the side scoops and front bumper had to go

3. I agree... not too bad.
    You need 18s with really low profile tires to fill up that entire space. That would go good with the kit.

4. better than I could do paint wise

5. Dear god, how do I unsubscribe to a thread? Six million email reminders that this thread still lives on is kind of annoying.

6. :lol::lol:

7. How about some photoshops of what Kosmos' car would look like if the body kit and other misc. crap was removed and put back to stock? That would look a lot nicer than anything I've seen so far. :nice:

8. Ha no chit

9. [​IMG]

10. Ahhh, sooo much better. He can keep the drop springs and misc. power mods though. I'm glad to see it is now performance red instead of the candy ass red too. :nice:

11. Laser Red is the chit! :fuss: I kill you! :mad:

12. Damn, Laser, what a relief in your pic. That car looks great.

13. ran for the trash can after seeing this........

Your car needs more body work...... :rolleyes: If it makes you happy, so be it, just know that 95% of mustang enthusiast are going to laugh at you when you drive by.

14. Actually I dont thin his car would look that bad with the saleen spoiler (which he already has) and if he just got rid of those tail lights for now. Its going to be expensive to go back to the stock stuff, especially if he has limited funds. Just get that spoiler painted and ditch the tail lights. Then work slowly from there dude.

15. For the record. Post #112 and #115 br race-stang literally made me laugh out loud.

16. Sounds like Mitch Hedberg :rlaugh:
    Thats something he would have said.

17. I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mitch,' and I say 'what?' and turn my head slightly.

I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.

:rlaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.