Wow sometimes I am dumb.

I didnt intend to come off rude, I really never had heard of the upside down wheel thing, so I really don't know what you are talking about.

I sold the Cobreaus and Flofits already, that picture I thought was funny.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice choice, those seats are very comfortable and look great! So whats the latest on the dyno situation?

My $.02
As far as the steering wheel being turned around, I don't see how that would change the header clearance at all since the shaft bolts on in one direction only, and the stock rag joint can only go 180 out. I find if you see the wheel not straight it mean its was not put onto the rack splines correctly.

i have some recaros myself but the driverside has some bolster issues that need to be tended to before they are reupholstered.they look like they would be very confortable once in the car.on a side note i may have a chance to by some brand new shelby mustang seats and i wonder if they will fit in our cars.has anyone thought of doing this?

So whats the latest on the dyno situation?

The lean issues was never resolved at the tuners so I have the car back in the garage(as you can see above). I checked the wiring and all appears to be good. I spoke to Rob LaSota and he is under the impression that if the wiring is good it is the meter. I have a replacement 2800 sensor in it now I got from Rob cheap. Oh, and during all this I was just recently laid off so the car will sit until a new job is secured.