Wrecked the stang yesterday...

tomustang said:
fer cripes sakes guys. he had an accident

dude, gald you're ok.
No ****...

"Oh no you cant wreck going under the speed limit!!! THATS UNPOSSIBLE!"

***s...

I would have called :bs: on my brother too when he wrecked my car on the highway... if it wasnt that I know he doesnt speed.

****ty suspension with no sway bar, fox body springs, near bald tires, pouring rain and then you add some guy thats never drove the car in this condition and youre bound to have an accident.

Im sure something similar happened to this guy. Youre not always in control of the conditions when youre in the streets... which is why I never go over 80mph unlike my ****head friends who thinks its fun to do that crap in their pickups or ****ty family cars. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Hang in there Dragginuts - sorry to hear of your accident - it certainly was raining like a b1tch yesterday, wasn't it!?!? I crawled home on Hillsborough Ave from around TIA all the way to Pinellas county. What some people may not be accustom to is the amount of rain we get in these afternoon storms. It can dump 4 inches or more in less than 15 minutes! That makes for a lot of hydroplaning. More than once on my ride home yesterday, I had to hold on with both hands and steer thru standing water, where the wheels just want to pull you into the next lane...not fun.

twogts4us said:
Hang in there Dragginuts - sorry to hear of your accident - it certainly was raining like a b1tch yesterday, wasn't it!?!? I crawled home on Hillsborough Ave from around TIA all the way to Pinellas county. What some people may not be accustom to is the amount of rain we get in these afternoon storms. It can dump 4 inches or more in less than 15 minutes! That makes for a lot of hydroplaning. More than once on my ride home yesterday, I had to hold on with both hands and steer thru standing water, where the wheels just want to pull you into the next lane...not fun.
Thats exactly what gets you! It pulls you in and the next thing you know youre spinning around :(

git-it-83 said:
fix your sig

Cheap free post.

In response to the actual question asked, take it somewhere and have them evaluate the damage. I had a Beretta years ago which got flooded (about 8-9 inches of water inside car,) and it turned out the vehicle was totalled.