WTB: 64 1/2 or 65 Convertible

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 1988WHTGT, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1988WHTGT

1988WHTGT Member

Looking for a 64 1/2 or 65 Convertible....Original Black exterior, preferably 6 cylinder and red interior.....but red interior is not as important...please let me know if you have a car like this in any condition...Thanks
  2. 5.0StangRacer

5.0StangRacer New Member

just wondering why an I6?, and you might want to try posting this in the classifieds
  3. 1988WHTGT

1988WHTGT Member

Yea, I posted it in the classifieds after here when I realized I was in the wrong spot....I just kept it here too b/c I figure theres more traffic in here. I put this up for my brother. HIs friend is looking for a car like his first one to give to his son or sumthin....V8 would work too...he just figured I6 would be better to start out on....he wants pretty much any condition too (project car or restored).
  4. burg65

burg65 New Member

I will be selling my 65 GT vert in the next few months. It is now burg/blk but was original Black ext, red interior from factory. If you want more info let me know. You can check out my web site to see a few pics.
    [​IMG]
  5. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici Admin Dude

Let's keep 'er in the classifieds, as sales are not permitted in the forums. Thank you! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.