wtf super?

• Sponsors (?)

super302 said:
dam, sweet looking car (i really like the upside down picture)

I'm starting to lean towards not selling my car.....we'll see :)

So is your cobra not a DD....why not?
i live like a 1/4 mile from work and we have a fleet of loaner cars that i can drive at will. if you had the choice between a stang and a 545ci with active steering and active roll stability, which would you choose?

pleasehelp said:
Holy smokes! Thats a hardtop convertyble!! Those are rare as hell! Why don't you want it/drive it??? I'd jump on it if I were you Patrick!
my lifelong goal is to do 200mph on the highway in my street car. the silver state classic requires me to weld in a roll cage to do so and i'm not willing to do that to this car, i just bought a 94 gt a few weeks ago that i am going to do that with.

bimmer:

live like a 1/4 mile from work and we have a fleet of loaner cars that i can drive at will. if you had the choice between a stang and a 545ci with active steering and active roll stability, which would you choose?

Stang. No 2nd thought.

Sorry, I jacked that one up.

bimmertech said:
you really have to experience a hudraulically controlled sway bar to appreciate it. in the shop we can activate the sway bars with our test equipment and get about 3 inches of vehicle movement doing nothing more than moving the sway bars.

Okay, I just realized what you do. There IS one exception. A car like the one a guy I used to work with has. He has a black '97 850Ci. You know, the ones with pop up headlights. It is a V12 with a 6-speed. I know he paid dearly for it, but never told me how much. It is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. That, my friend, I would drive all day long......

SeventyMach1 said:
Okay, I just realized what you do. There IS one exception. A car like the one a guy I used to work with has. He has a black '97 850Ci. You know, the ones with pop up headlights. It is a V12 with a 6-speed. I know he paid dearly for it, but never told me how much. It is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. That, my friend, I would drive all day long......
check so make sure it is not a 850 CSI, if it is those are the SH$T. they are pretty funky though, two dme's(engine puter), two air mass meters, etc. they were very expensive like 110's new back in the day. they have come down alot lately due to reliability and maintenace costs. prolly still paid around 40.

bimmertech said:
here goes some pics, if you are interested pm me. we might be able to work out a trade of some sort, i've always wanted another fox and i need a dd.
View attachment 509395
View attachment 509397
View attachment 509399
View attachment 509401
View attachment 509403

O/T post, really...but i think they all are in this thread =)

I've been out of the stang loop for a while now (pretty much since i wrecked my 95 gt over a year ago...but i have to ask this.

You guys are like "Whoa, hardtop vert...those are really rare!!" etc...

That's not stock...is it? I mean, I've never heard of a hardtop vert stang from the factory, no matter what year or model.

uzukiel said:
O/T post, really...but i think they all are in this thread =)

I've been out of the stang loop for a while now (pretty much since i wrecked my 95 gt over a year ago...but i have to ask this.

You guys are like "Whoa, hardtop vert...those are really rare!!" etc...

That's not stock...is it? I mean, I've never heard of a hardtop vert stang from the factory, no matter what year or model.

It came from ford like that :flag: