WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

CopMagnet5oh said:
why do you care how many posts you have ? i dont get it. i think its gay. quality is more important than quantity !

I was wondering the same thing?? I don't get all these "free post!!! :banana: :banana: :spot: :banana: " type messages that people throw up in threads that go nowhere.

Is there some kind of status with having the most posts? Anyone with basic computer skills can post crap all day, I don't think that signifies being a "veteran" of the board or that people will think you are more knowledgable because your post count is high.

Being pissed because you lost valuable posts you started / subscribed too is definately understandable to me, but being mad because your post count went down... I honestly don't get it.

- Adam

CopMagnet5oh said:
why do you care how many posts you have ? i dont get it. i think its gay. quality is more important than quantity !

Speaking of quality posts.... I have to give it to Hissin5.0. It seems every post he makes is like forever long with extremely good information.... yet he had like a ton of posts. Very dedicated. Are you still w/ us Hissin'?

There was a bunch of PM's sent promoting the Ultimate Rally at corral.net about a month ago and there were rumors that those guys(Ultimate Rally creator's/promoters) like to **** up any forums that give them **** when they do this.....I just got a PM from them here on Stangnet yesterday(tuesday). Coincedence? :shrug:

SeventyMach1 said:
Speaking of quality posts.... I have to give it to Hissin5.0. It seems every post he makes is like forever long with extremely good information.... yet he had like a ton of posts. Very dedicated. Are you still w/ us Hissin'?

HISSIN50 & Michael Yount > everyone (even god :shrug: :rlaugh: )

HISSIN just bought a 94 GT actually, he has like 8000+ posts and still doesn't have an avatar, CT, or signature :rlaugh:

Low-5.0 said:
There was a bunch of PM's sent promoting the Ultimate Rally at corral.net about a month ago and there were rumors that those guys(Ultimate Rally creator's/promoters) like to **** up any forums that give them **** when they do this.....I just got a PM from them here on Stangnet yesterday(tuesday). Coincedence? :shrug:

hmmm......

i got that too, it probably was them (and i was gonna join, it was only $30,000 :rlaugh: )

Low-5.0 said:

Hey.... now that you mention it.... I got one, too. I was like WTF? This guy has never even posted on here before, yet he sent me like an extra long PM talkin' about the race.... to enter you must pay $30,000,,, blah blah blah.

95riosnake said:
same here...
.I get on Stangnet a couple times a day to relax, and I had finally gotten a respectable post count...

same here i get all excited when I get new ct's, was getting close to 600

For all you people asking why we care: I care because its like trying to be a popular member and being valueable (sp?). alot of us have been here for a while and to see it all go to hell in a day is a big deal. Some people liek to take advice off someone whos posted a lot cause it seems they know more about the car then somebody with a couple post

Status
Not open for further replies.