X or H Pipe help

• Sponsors (?)

east_sidaz40 said:
with the o/r X pipe it will be louder then the H pipe. But gains will be "slightly" more with an X pipe

Actually its been proven that H-pipes are louder. As far as gains yes X-pipes will get a bit more way up top, H-pipes will give you a bit more in the mid-range. Personally I prefer H-pipe nice deep rumble when u get on it its nice and loud. Dont go with BBK H or X I've rarely heard anything good about either of them. MAC has a good H-pipe. There was a clip on here of a black 99+ GT wth VT stage 2 cams, MAC LT's, MAC O/R H-pipe, and magnapacks and it sounds amazing. i've got it saved on my comp if u want it message me on aim and I can send it to you or maybe somebody can link you.
AIM = Sick96Stang

Sick96Stang said:
Actually its been proven that H-pipes are louder.

i have to disagree on that. but if you said its been proven then i guess you can show us a site or place to get that info.
and 97GSTANGT , nope sorry i dont have any clips of my exhaust , since its still all stock. I'm still busy working on my other car, didnt have a chance to change the exhaust , but i will right after summer