X Pipe on 94' GT

• Sponsors (?)

:flame:
VIPERn94Five-0 said:
....now im gonna wait for the guys who always give me a hard time for praising Bassani all the time, to come flame me...

Anthony

you asked for it, sucka :D

anyway, my car is jacked up in the driveway getting the collector bolts soaked with Liquid wrench every 2 hours, anxiously awaiting tomorrow's switch from a BBK high flow catted h-pipe to a BBK o/r X pipe. I can't wait till this guy is on, I'll let you know how it sounds tomorrow.

BigBlockBird said:
I am looking into buying a cat-less X pipe for my mustang. Its a 94 GT with a Borla catback and no other major mods. Does anyone have any soundclips of a similar setup? or opinions of what it might sound like?

I would love to know what those of you with the borla xr1 think of your exhaust. im thinkin about getting it. ive heard the soundclips and if i get it mine will have the factory h pipe for awhile, but i just love the way it sounds at WOT i just wonder if it will help get attention at idle also. ive heard alot of people say its loud. I kinda dont want flowmasters just becuz everyone has one. Even tho i think they sound really good and cheaper on the pocket book.