X Plan Purchasing

Hello to all, I am in the process of acquiring an X Plan Pin so I can start shopping for a 2012 GT. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has had any experience with purchasing their car in this manner. Any advice and or input would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

You can join Mustang club of America and qualify.
I didn't tell anyone this, but if you do a search for Mustang Club of America X plan number, you can find the code needed to enter the site and get the price.
You are supposed to show your membership card when you buy, but my dealer has never asked. On a Mustang, if memory serves me, you get about $1500 off the price and you still get to keep all rebates. You may get a bit less for a trade since the dealer is limited as to how much profit he can make from sales of a new car on an X plan. He might try to make that up by getting your trade cheaper.
I have bought many cars on X plan with no problem.

X plan pricing is about $100 over dealer cost. The dealer gets compensated for selling a car at x-plan. The x-plan price is right on the invoice. Just about every single Ford is elligible for x-plan pricing except the Boss Mustangs, Raptor, and most likely the new 2013 GT500.
Also make sure your local dealer participates in the program, call the internet department they'll know.