yall help me here!!!

should I???

• Total voters
Cwalk said:
Alright, I wasn't going to say anything. But now I feel the need to. I own a Capri. And it really gets under my skin to see people who chop Capri parts(fender, hoods, front ends, etc.,) just to put on a Mustang. The cars are rare enough as it is. For someone like me. If I were to get into an accident. I would have to buy Mustang parts as replacements. Because too many idiots want a Capri, dont want a Capri. Want a Capri, dont want a Capri. You're looking at a aero Mustang. Here's a suggestion. Why not leave it that way? Any money you were planning on using to do this conversion. Can be spent on things under the hood. Just my two......
well i like the 87-93 interior. hate all the rest. yeah i like the areo nose but it seem like it would be easier the change the front then to change the interior ot fix everything wrong with the capri. yeah i know there rare car. im not a dumbass. ive been into these car since i was like 8.

• Sponsors (?)

just get a 4 eyed, 86 or less car and like the interior, all i've owned is 4 eyed cars and wouldent go to that EFI 4 eyed unless it was a good deal, drive around a lot looking at fox bodies, well over half of the people that wanna sell a car are too lazy to advertise, it's worth asking all they can say is no..i've found 5+ cars easy without even looking, word of mouth and glancing gets your far

~Mark~

1SLO306 said:
well i like the 87-93 interior. hate all the rest. yeah i like the areo nose but it seem like it would be easier the change the front then to change the interior ot fix everything wrong with the capri. yeah i know there rare car. im not a dumbass. ive been into these car since i was like 8.

I have no clue what the h..l you just said? But if its what I think you said. Then you can change the interior. As far as the interior goes. It is exactly the same as a Mustang. With the exception of the cougar on the sterring wheel. So swapping to an '87-93 interior doesn't change the exterior of the car. But I wouldn't change anything else. Keep in my I said "I" wouldn't change anything else.