Yeah, but...Sounds??

rabidjawa

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2001
Die Properly
Does anyone yet have a *good* quality recording of how the 05 v8 sounds yet? The sound is pretty good in the BON video, but with the slight reverb and that blasted guitar wailing(look, I love it but I want to hear the motor!) it is somewhat hard to pick out the exhaust note, even for my picky ears.

Alternatively, if anyone has yet wink wink nudge beg beg beg to obtain a copy of the videos ford is showing at the auto show, I would love to get a high quality copy of those.

Lastly, does anyone know if the exhast note present in the media presentation for the 05 is the actuall sound, or was it enhanced in any way?

ahrite, I shut up now.

• Sponsors (?)

rabidjawa said:
Does anyone yet have a *good* quality recording of how the 05 v8 sounds yet? The sound is pretty good in the BON video, but with the slight reverb and that blasted guitar wailing(look, I love it but I want to hear the motor!) it is somewhat hard to pick out the exhaust note, even for my picky ears.

Alternatively, if anyone has yet wink wink nudge beg beg beg to obtain a copy of the videos ford is showing at the auto show, I would love to get a high quality copy of those.

Lastly, does anyone know if the exhast note present in the media presentation for the 05 is the actuall sound, or was it enhanced in any way?

ahrite, I shut up now.

U have a link to the clip you are referencing in your post??