YEAHH!!...another C & L thread!!!

stang09er

Jul 28, 2003
Clarkston, MI
i searched for an answer in past threads, but it seems nobody has the same setup as I do (im sure someone does). I have a BBK 70mm TB and just bought a C & L intake plenum from RONNIE DIAZ!! :nice: i want to get a bigger Mass air sensor to compliment the 2. I have an option between a 85mm C & L or a 90mm off of Ebay (??Brand??...although it's made for a 4.6).

Should I:

A. Buy the 85mm C & L due to "LACK" of performance mods.
B. Buy the 90mm because it is larger, therefore more HP and ft/lbs / Lack of
mods.
C. Keep the stock Mass air sensor because the gains are minimal.
D. OTHER

Thanks guys ahead of time!!

• Sponsors (?)

instead of doing a MAF, save up and do a dyno tune and you can get your A/F ratio tuned that way. I'd save up my cash for other things, like the aforementioned pullies or timing adjuster.

thanks a lot guys...im going to go to dyno daves in taylor in about 3 weeks and get everything taken care of in one shot. He is charging me $400 dollars for a custom tune and as many runs on the dyno as needed to get the chip PERFECT. That sounds very reasonable, but is that much $$$ to be expected. :shrug:

For your car, C&L makes an 80mm MAF. It depends what your goal is. If you want more power n/a, get the C&L. If you want a MAF that can support a blower, get a Lightning 90mm. The L-MAF is not a power mod. I am selling my C&L 80mm MAF if you want it.