yep, shes home..PICS..

• Sponsors (?)

I have the same hood (CF) and I need the inserts for the hood when It rains...ANYONE....sorry to highjack the thread ray...

THE LOOKS F**KING GREAT GOOD JOB...now im the only rice left..damn the man !

those are cool, but do they make ones that are completely full, I dont want any rain or s**T getting in mine, I have a grill in there now. But I could have sworn that someone some were has a full "thing" that covers the hole all the way..??, I hate the rain, during the summer of course I could care less, but right now I need something.

those are cool, but do they make ones that are completely full, I dont want any rain or s**T getting in mine, I have a grill in there now. But I could have sworn that someone some were has a full "thing" that covers the hole all the way..??, I hate the rain, during the summer of course I could care less, but right now I need something.

Off topic: what was the outcome with your front brake calipers?

the rotors were so worn out that the pad "superglued itself" to it, Funny you bring that up, I had to buy brand new rotors from brembo and pads, NOT CHEAP...i get her back today..:nice: :nice: Thnks for the checkup..see :SNSign: does care !!

now, anyone know where to just get a driver side running pony that fits in the holes on the fenders like the v6's? just the driver side though, not both...and btw, are they bolted in from the back or do they just like fit in there perfect