yet another rave review - Edmunds

• Sponsors (?)

This was my favorite quote from the article:
"The best part is, the 2005 Mustang doesn't ask you to sacrifice comfort or reliability in the name of speed and style. You get top-notch handling, a roomy and stylish interior, 300 rip-snorting horsepower and loads of attitude, all for about the same price as a sensible Honda Accord. Forget import cars with big exhaust tips and overpriced sports cars with tiny high-revving engines. The muscle car is back, and the golden age of performance is right now."

66Satellite said:
"The handling and steering feel are so impressive, in fact, that several road test editors that drove the car back-to-back with the new '05 Corvette felt that while the 'Vette is a bit faster in terms of actual performance numbers, the Mustang is actually more fun to drive."

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/road....html?tid=edmunds.h..wkedmunds.roadtests.1g.*

So are you ever going to get rid of your old Plymouth and get a 05 Stang or are you just going to spend the rest of your life here on StangNet talking about the '05 Mustang? :rlaugh:

351CJ said:
So are you ever going to get rid of your old Plymouth and get a 05 Stang or are you just going to spend the rest of your life here on StangNet talking about the '05 Mustang? :rlaugh:

I figure my Mopar's appreciation will intersect with the 05's depreciation in about 3-4 years. Then maybe I'll swap. Or just have both. :nice: