1. Does this stuff really work? has anyone used it on their gt? i thought about trying it but i dont want to spend 30 something bucks and it not do anything. anyone have and thoughts?:shrug:

2. its snake oil, nothing more.

3. but shelby endorses it :shrug::rolleyes:

4. And it's as thin as water. There's no way in hell I'm diluting my oil with anything.

5. but it soaks into the metal!!!!!!!!!!

so does hydrofluoric acid..

6. Not only soaks into the metals, it dissolves carbon like it's goin' out of style!
    I've used Mobil1 5W-30 w/ Motorcraft filter for years now. I treated mine once and after 6K miles found the drained oil to be visually darker compared to previous and subsequent oil changes.

Only oil additive I would ever use but, not something I would use every oil change due to the $38 oil/fuel treatment kit cost.

I might use Rislone on a '60's or '70's if need be but, Snake Oil? There's a little more to it than that.

GT

7. That added darkness to the oil could be a number of things, and not necessarily carbon. If I wanted to clean my crankcase out, I'd put in some synthetic oil, or add some Seafoam to it for $8.

8. My '98 DD took to the synthetic oil very well. Gained 3 mpg on paper from the 1st use. Daily commute is about 45 miles round trip with a good combo of highway & in-town driving. Have averaged somewhere between 27.4 to 27.8 over and over again in the summer. Winter, a little less.

I've heard some bad stories / affects with the Seafoam usage. Have you used this product yourself?

GT

9. I ran Seafoam through the intake on my Mustang, and Jeep.

It made a ton of smoke, but not much else. Both seemed to run maybe a little smoother after the treatment.

Nothing I would put into the engine, though...

10. I dont trust 99% of endorsed stuff out there.....Synthedic oil has always been good to me.

11. Rumor has it that Billy Mays will be endorsing Z-Max during their next round of infomercials... :shrug:

[​IMG]

:lol:

12. OH SNAP!!!! IF HE IS ENDORSING IT THEN IT HAS TO WORK RIGHT? I AM GOING TO RUN OUT AND BUY SOME TODAY:rolleyes:.

13. If Billy Mays endorses it, it must be safe to run in place of motor oil!!!11

14. wanna see him put it in his murdered out bentley gt