What's it Worth? '02 GT 112K miles

MaxFord

Jan 24, 2024
Texas
I'm thinking of selling my '02 Mustang GT with 112k miles. It is EXTREMELY clean, other than a few rock chips. I'm the second owner and good friends with the original owner. Everything works. Recently rebuilt the rear axle assembly - no, it wasn't drag-raced. Mineral Gray paint in great condition because the car was always under carport or in the garage. Mach460 stereo and leather seats and steering wheel. Automatic trans, 17" Premium Alloy Wheels. Firestone Indy
500 tires w/ 75% tread.
'02 GT Profile Left.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Probably $5-8K. It will really depend on details of how clean it is. For instance, if the interior is in mint, clean condition, or there is obvious wear in the seats, broken plastics, scuffs and scratch marks, etc.

Unfortunately the one pic doesn't really give enough info. The automatic does lower the buyer pool a bit though.

Probably $5-8K. It will really depend on details of how clean it is. For instance, if the interior is in mint, clean condition, or there is obvious wear in the seats, broken plastics, scuffs and scratch marks, etc.

Unfortunately the one pic doesn't really give enough info. The automatic does lower the buyer pool a bit though.
Thanks, Mike. Interior (leather) is near-mint. A/C is cold and reliable. No signs of engine/drive train trouble.
Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll pay a finders fee when it sells. Located between Austin and San Antonio.

Attachments

• '02 GT Cntr Panel.jpg
    '02 GT Cntr Panel.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
  • '02 GT L Seat.jpg
    '02 GT L Seat.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • '02 GT Profile Right.jpg
    '02 GT Profile Right.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 16
  • '02 GT R Seat.jpg
    '02 GT R Seat.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 14
  • '02 GT Rear Seat.jpg
    '02 GT Rear Seat.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
  • '02 GT RF Qrtr.jpg
    '02 GT RF Qrtr.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 13
  • '02 GT Strg Whl, Odo.jpg
    '02 GT Strg Whl, Odo.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
  • '02 GT Trunk Int.jpg
    '02 GT Trunk Int.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
That definitely is clean. I’d probably list maybe $8-9k to start and go from there. The auto will limit the buyer pool, but it’s a clean car overall.

Really the $10k and up market for GTs is for those with lower miles. It has pulled back a bit in the last year however.