Apr 7, 2004
Lawrenceville, GA
Gt.jpg

highlight.jpg

GThood.jpg

GTan7.jpg

markers.jpg

backs.jpg

And about the rear spoiler, if my car was yours, would you leave it off or re-install it?
I'm kinda on the fence..

• Sponsors (?)

leave it off if you paint it and fill the holes. personally i will pull mine off when im able to have the trunk lid painted... but until then dont roll around with the huge holes in the back... put it back on for the time being...

Wow that is one clean black,I wish my blk 01 would have looked like that all the time....:D.And I would leave the spoiler off,no spoiler on the blk stangs just look so good,I :shrug: why but blk is the only color I like without the spoiler.:nice:

And if you do the plug route....polish out those spoiler lines.And the 2nd pic is my fav,love how the lights stand out around all the black and the angle the pic was takin at....

Dude that looks gooooooood! As another blk stang owner i can't tell you how much i love the way they look all polished up. I also had my wing off for a while but put it back on. If you slam it it'll look damn good wingless, but i'm probably the only one one here that actually likes the stock wing. Oh and if you do keep it wingless and want to keep it dumped you should really think about getting a v6 rear bumper.

I am partial to black stangs also, owning one myself. I looooove black stangs. I also like the wingless look. IMO I would go to Home Depot and get the plugs to fill the holes until you can afford to get them filled and painted correctly. If you ever wanted to put the wing back that would be easy enough. Is the 300Z a twin turbo? I do like a clean Z car.