05 Mustang closeouts

joshman1204

Oct 4, 2004
I work for a ford dealer so I hope this dosent get deleted...

We have several 05 V6's and two 05 GT's in stock that we would like to get rid of near austin texas. We can sell any of these cars for 2% over invoice including the GT's. If anyone has any questions please email me.

Also mods please forgive me if this isnt allowed.

• Sponsors (?)

are you refering to dealer invoice/cost or window sticker ?

that is rediculous if you mean sticker i bought my 06 for 500 bellow window invoice.

why do you guys think you can gouge so much.

1fastz said:
are you refering to dealer invoice/cost or window sticker ?

that is rediculous if you mean sticker i bought my 06 for 500 bellow window invoice.

why do you guys think you can gouge so much.

Man, I was lucky to find one under MSRP here in DC.

Location! Location! Location!

In the future, I will take a trip down South and drive my new car back.

joshman1204 said:
I work for a ford dealer so I hope this dosent get deleted...

We have several 05 V6's and two 05 GT's in stock that we would like to get rid of near austin texas. We can sell any of these cars for 2% over invoice including the GT's. If anyone has any questions please email me.

Also mods please forgive me if this isnt allowed.
ADM leftovers?

Yep thats what i am going to do when the 2008s roll around..Going to go south where the allocations are better....Why would you buy a 2005 GT at 2% over invoice?I got my 2006 GT at INVOICE and not over...
Let me tell yea some of these salesmen think you are going to run over.......Get a 2006 or 2007 but witha 2005 it should be under invoice abit...............Funny he is selling 2005 Stang V6s at2% over invoice lolllll.Jt

Interesting, that there are still 2005 Model year Mustangs kicking around dealer lots.

No way would I pay 2% over invoice for a 2005 when I can get a 2006 for close to that price. Ford is going to have to put some dealer cash on those leftover 05s to help the dealer's clear them out.

Excepcion13 said:
Hey, Celtic Stanger, did your JBA Shorties net you any HP gains? Or did they just improve the sound quality of your exhaust?
Hard to say. I didn't dyno until I put the mufflers, headers, xpipe, tb and C&L on. Didn't even have a baseline. I've seen (real) baselines for auto's at 245 - 253 (last auto my tuner did was 253 stock), so I'm assuming a combined gain of somewhere between 22-30 rwhp.

Of course, I've read of 280+ rwhp on stock auto GT's:rolleyes: , so I might also have LOST 5+rwhp:rlaugh:

Just got the pulleys on and the difference was noticeable, so I'm going to go for another pull asap.

Just checked out my local dealers,,,,Most have at least 2 V6s and up to 20 V6s and most have a few 2005 V6s in stock.........And maybe a few have a 2006 GTs but most have none and some have not seen Gts yet.....
I guess the Souths the place to geta GT,and up in the northeast i am sure they are not going under sticker....JT

the 0% for 36mos and 1.9 for 60 is not available on the 06's.

What is funny is that you guys make it seem like 2% over invoice is thousands of dollars, when actually it is only like $500. Don't bash the guy, he is actually trying to network and sell vehicles. BTW, I would imagine that at 2% over ($500) it is only going to net him a mini. Most payplans are 25-30% of gross so that would equal about $150 in his pocket, so for those of you thinking he is "gouging" think again. What is this world coming to when a dealer can't even make $500 in front profit!

All of you that are now bargaining for invoice or below will be the same ones that are griping when their trade in is garbage in a few years!

squares98 said:
There is a 06gt ordered to my spec on the lot across the street(It wont sell around here) anyways, I told them if you don tsell it at markup give me a call and I will around invoice. I have a feeling they will, they called me last night but I never listened to the message, I will NEVER, and have NEVER payed Invoice or Over Invoice on a car. I still cant figure out how peoiple do that.

squares98 said:
There is a 06gt ordered to my spec on the lot across the street(It wont sell around here) anyways, I told them if you don tsell it at markup give me a call and I will pay $200 over invoice. I have a feeling they will, they called me last night but I never listened to the message, I will NEVER, and have NEVER payed MSRP or Over MSRP on a car. I still cant figure out how peoiple do that.

Yep, Im going to screw with the dealer, because I can.

I like to criuse through the lot. Act like Im looking to buy a 06.

Of course, there will be a market adjustment on my 05, because there arent any like it in town. Its special.

Ok some of you think that 2% over is price gouging but you obviously have no clue what you are talking about ... I do not mean window sticker I mean pure right side cost to the dealer, which 99% of you have never seen. I can actually make the 2% over deal on any car but I know some people are still looking for 05's. I can also go 2% over on an 06 GT if anyone wants one I just thought the 06's were easy to find everywhere which is why I didnt post it.

just for an example 2% over on a fully loaded GT hardtop would run about 24k - 25k