• Sponsors (?)

MustangSteve007 said:
Those pictures piss me off for a few reasons:

1. The color is not offered.
2. The stripes are not offered.
3. The rims are not offered.
4. The car is lowered.

gg ford. :mad:

I couldn't agree more.... if you're going to show a production model, not a concept model, at least make it more accurate. I can see some small things changing, but the strips, rims and lowering are huge things to dangle in our face and then swipe it away! Very misrepresentative. However, I think Ford originally intended to provide strips as an option as it was in the ordering guide; then it disappeared. Probably because of cost or logistics reasons; or the costs of the logictics. Logisitics reasons referring to hand application on the assembly line, time it takes, where in the plant to do it, etc.

In regards to the color, if I am not mistaken, that color is the Satin Silver. That is going to be available, is it not? I could be wrong... :shrug:

hmm I just read in another thread that it's titanium silver, which is not offered.
So what is the difference, maybe the monitor on my computer is a peice of junk because to me they just look silver, I guess I'd need a side by side comparison :shrug:

MustangSteve007 said:
Those pictures piss me off for a few reasons:

1. The color is not offered.
2. The stripes are not offered.
3. The rims are not offered.
4. The car is lowered.

gg ford. :mad:

You are absolutely right! If Ford is goin to show a Mustang like that, they should make sure that we can by one exactly like it! :flag:

so paint it, get stripes put on, buy some different wheels and lower it. Its a show car. You people still dont understand the concept of a show car do you? Never does it say taht that is an actual representation of a car on the lot.

Amy V6 said:
"Made in Detroit As God Intended"

All 3 had that at the NAIAS... the Cobra, 05 Stang, and GT

When I went on the 17th of January, the Cobra had this plate...

Attachments

• Cobra_plate.jpg
    Cobra_plate.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 317