05's in Oklahoma City

beary58

Jan 20, 2003
Just like the others said, they do look better in person. I've been waiting to look at the V6 because in the pictures the lower part of the front bumper looks funny to me. But in person I think they almost look better than the GT bumpers.

No I didn't get pictures but if you do a search on Google, THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THAT! And I didn't buy one because I'm waiting for a vert. But they siad I would have to put a deposit down to test drive one because they didn't want a bunch of kids coming in just to drive one. OK, but they havn't sold any yet, so I'm wondering if that is very smart. YOu never know how motivated someone can get after a test drive.

2000 White Vert

• Sponsors (?)

They have a 05 GT in Claremore and 2 6 cyl at Ford of Tulsa on 101st and Memorial. But the real star of the show there is the Ford GT for a mear $135k that seems cheap from what I've been reading.

05 Black GT

I also live in Norman, oklahoma. I test drove an 05 black 5 speed. Pretty cool! NOt as quick as my 04 MAch but very nice. People keep saying that they are roomier but I am 6'4" and it is still about the same for me. (all the way back and all the way down). You do sit lower in the car but it seemed to me that it just made you feel more boxed in. THE short throw shifter is nice and the short-engage clutch also. THe car is definitly the best GT yet. And will look alot better with lower profile tires and bigger rims. THE car was black with red interior. THE exhaust note was incredible, sounds like flowmasters stock! With only 70 miles on the odometer it was hard to tell about performance. Did not seem as powerful as my four valve but my Mach seemed to get faster as it broke in also. The salesperson really got on it and then let me bang the gears as hard as I wanted...prettty fun!! Go check em out! Great handling car also..tames the twisties much better than the MAch.
I personally am going to get the 07 cobra/svt.