06-07 GT Thermostat Housing the Same?

Rosebuddy

Aug 21, 2007
I'm lining up parts & such for a Roush M90 install on my 07 GT. It seems the thermostat bypass housing is different that the picture in the Roush 07-08 Installation Manual. I'm trying to decide if I have to come up with the 05-06 version to do this install. If anyone has some insight into this subject it would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

• Sponsors (?)

There is a change in '07. '05 and '06 are the same and I don't know why the change, but I suspect it has something to do with the fact that the overflow tanks sometimes overflow out of the top of the '05-'06 cars. I used to just not fill mine quite as high as the fill line to keep that from happening. Anyway, yes there's a substantial difference in the housing and hoses.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to know I'm not losing my mind. At least not totally yet! Now I've got to figure how to make the housing work with the Roushcharger install. It seems to have only 3 hoses going into it & the Roush instructions are telling me to have 4 at that junction. I have got to get a closer look at it soon. Anyone have any info on this please chime in.

Thanks