07 gt

• Sponsors (?)

Takes about 10 minutes with the tuner, but if you put a cold air on and switch back to the factory tune............the dreaded CEL will appear. I have never loaded the 87 tune from my predator in mine, nor the 93, the 91 works great and you can definatly tell its there.

how tough is it to change back and forth

Run your tank of 87 down real low, fill up with 91 or 93 octane(depending on what you have in your area), load the new corresponding tune(if nobody is waiting for the pump you're at, you can load the new tune right there in a matter of minutes)and ENJOY!!!!!

Popular choices for CAI are C&L, JLT, Steeda.Those can be installed/removed in 30 minutes or less. The most involved instalation wise and the most involved returning to stock is the WMS(which I have and absolutely love). All of those with a tune could net you 25+ RWHP.

Run your tank of 87 down real low, fill up with 91 or 93 octane(depending on what you have in your area), load the new corresponding tune(if nobody is waiting for the pump you're at, you can load the new tune right there in a matter of minutes)and ENJOY!!!!!

Popular choices for CAI are C&L, JLT, Steeda.Those can be installed/removed in 30 minutes or less. The most involved instalation wise and the most involved returning to stock is the WMS(which I have and absolutely love). All of those with a tune could net you 25+ RWHP.

Next step would be spray:shrug:

Yes you can run an 87 octane SCT tune with a CAI. The 93 tune simply adjusts the air/fuel mixture and timing to allow a better burn (more hp). The tune is well worth the money regardless of the octane you run, and if you are doing a tune you might as well buy a tune and CAI package; you cannot go wrong.