07 Upgraded armrests...

• Sponsors (?)

OK, I give. What upgraded armrest and center console?? I don't have a clue as to what you are taking about unless they are aftermarket parts I have seen at places such as Moss Mustang and Shelby's website (console only). If these are Ford parts, I really don't have a clue.

OK, I give. What upgraded armrest and center console?? I don't have a clue as to what you are taking about unless they are aftermarket parts I have seen at places such as Moss Mustang and Shelby's website (console only). If these are Ford parts, I really don't have a clue.

The 2007 premier interior package includes a wrapped dash center console and armrests. I have that option an it makes the interior so much more sexy. It makes the dash look a lot more luxurious rather than plain.

Sure i can get some pictures. you'll have to wait til i can get home from school tonight.

I am also thinking of taking the car to an interior place and having them wrap the whole roof line + mirrors in black leather with th new GT logo stitched into it. That would look so damn sick.

My interior is the Chamois leather, IUP with charcoal panel and Premier trim. It is the best looking interior i have seen on a stang. black on black is too trendy and not my style/taste.

I called Fordparts today to see if this stuff can be ordered. Good news/Bad news. The wrapped armrests are not a separate part from the whole door insert. You have to buy the whole darn thing...$698 per door...not going to happen.

The center console lid changed part numbers from the 05/06 models in June 06 to a new part number for the 07's. I'm not sure that this is the wrapped one or not. The parts guy did not see any other part # for the 07. It was $79.

i think I will wait until Shelby Automotive releases these on their website later this month. I think the center lid comes with either a Shelby logo or GT...about $40...I think...

Guess I will give up on the door armrests...

I'm also still waiting for photos. I am also waiting for the Shelby console pad. The website says available in February. It's Feburary and I am still waiting. Moss Mustang also shows the cover on its web site with no notes as to availability. Anyone know if it is actually available at this point?
Price from Shelby, when it is availalbe, is listed at $39.95.