10.5 bullit wheels matching the 02 bullit wheels?

mineralgraygt

Jan 4, 2006
nj
so i found out that the bullit wheels on my 02 are lighter then the 03 04 years. ive searched and founs nothing on where you can get some 10.5 deep dish bullit wheels that match the 02 wheels. does anyone know where you can get some that are some what close to the 02 gt wheels? also i would like to know if anyone has just bought the ones from mustang tuning or wheel replica and how much there off color wise?

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't bought them personally but they are off enough to notice in my opinion.. I don't think they make that color. I believe you'd most likely have to replace them. and from what I've heard you would want to anyways because the lip on the stock wheels aren't as shiney as the aftermarket ones anyways

Bullitt00606 said:
sorry, ull have to get 4 rims if you want them to match. replicas DO NOT match the stockers whether its the original Bullitt rims or the 03-04 ones.

yep, I had to buy a matched set for my 98 because the front ones were off a bullitt and the rears (deep dish's) did NOT look right. Good thing was Mustang Tuning sells them pretty cheep. :nice:

I disagree. My 10.5 inch rears perfectly match the stock fronts on my 2004. If you have the older (lighter) shade, they won't match.

I'm pretty picky and can honestly say there is no noticeable difference unless perhaps you are 4 inches away under direct, bright, flourescent lighting. Under normal circumstances any perceptible difference just has to do with the fact the rears are set in deeper and as a result are shadowed differently than they fronts.

Overall, they are a nearly identical match.

-T

superbuick said:
I disagree. My 10.5 inch rears perfectly match the stock fronts on my 2004. If you have the older (lighter) shade, they won't match.

I'm pretty picky and can honestly say there is no noticeable difference unless perhaps you are 4 inches away under direct, bright, flourescent lighting. Under normal circumstances any perceptible difference just has to do with the fact the rears are set in deeper and as a result are shadowed differently than they fronts.

Overall, they are a nearly identical match.

-T

I agree with superbuick...I took put one of my 17x9 and one of the 10.5 wheelreplicas in the truck and headed for the used car lot at the Ford dealer. Found an 04 GT, those wheels were darn close. And I am picky about the Bullitt!:nice:

2002 Bullits will NOT match deep dish aftermarket bullits. That is the reason I bought chrome saleens. I figured if I'm going to buy 4 wheels, I might as well just get a different style than I already have. Otherwise, I would have just bought 2 rear deep dishes and called it a day.