$1000 to spend...help

OK...I have $1000 to spend on my car if I want. My signature has all my current mods. I was thinking about getting a Precision Industries 3200 RPM stall Torque Converter, but that is only $600. What else would be good to get with the remaining $400? I was thinking about some suspension and chasis parts like upper/lower control arms and subframe connectors. What do you guys think? If you have a different suggestion for the $1000 tell me...I am open to suggestions.

Thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Foxes dont have enough suspension for stock power levels much less the mods you have. If it were me I would get the Eibach pro suspension kit (sway bars, progressive springs and shocks) for $700, some MM FLSFC for 120, and some MM or Steeda or HPM LCAs for 150-230 depending which one. Your car will be so much more solid it will seem like a new car. The ride will be way smoother and less harsh while increasing off the line and cornering gripp tremendousley (I gotta stop using words I cant spell :) ) It would also add a measure of safety due to better vehicle controll.

Its ok I take paypal, so you dont even have to leave your puter. Just send it to me. Ill even cover the fees. No worries!