123.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 1dc949f8.jpg
    1dc949f8.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 1bea3ff7.jpg
    1bea3ff7.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks great from here! I bet it looks even better in person, cameras never seem to do a glossy paint job justice. But at the same time, the opposite is true, it can hide alot of imperfections :D

1TallMF said:
Looks great from here! I bet it looks even better in person, cameras never seem to do a glossy paint job justice. But at the same time, the opposite is true, it can hide alot of imperfections :D

Stock paint, and yes there are lots of imperfections.

The look of dirty is because there are quite a few tiny rock chips on the bumper cover because the previous owner lived on a gravel road for a year. Needless to say I have been spending lots of time on the paint to restore as best as possible until I can have painted again.

MysteryMachine said:
Looks good. And I notice you want a KB talk to BlackVert he's trying to sell his

I would love to have one, but I just can not afford the 3000 bones he wants for it at this time.

Thanks guys...I spent a lot of time on it trying to work the paint to make it better. I do it every summer. Next year I plan on tearing into the engine compartment and undercarriage to get that cleaned up. The interior is already nearly spotless. I am a fanatic about keeping it clean.

Stang95fyvo said:
I had the gold GT emblems and the gold was flaking badly and I just dont like the looks of the GT emblems. My plans are to eventually make it into a clone with bumpers and a wing.
I think thats what a lot of people are saying not to do. Please just have a little go with that show. :(