15" wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

I've run telstars and prostars on my cars. I prefer the centerline telstars.

Mr. Putnam has come up with a chart for us. The complete setup is on his website. Modular Revolution . com(without spaces), and look under the resources tab

just a note though, Ive run morosso studs for years, they do rust quickly but they worked fine for me. Others have had them break, and fail, and use ARP studs, but more expensive. Also remember that your stock or aftermarket wheels/or centercap may not work after you put longer studs on. I ran the split spoke 5 star stock GT(96-98) wheels and the center cap no longer would fit on the wheels on the front after longer studs were put on.

mark

The studs can be had for a decent price and they aren't hard to install. The rims will fit aslong as you have the correct backspacing and etc.

You'll need to get some open ended lugnuts if you get the studs, as the stock lugs aren't going to be deep enough.

The studs can be had for a decent price and they aren't hard to install. The rims will fit aslong as you have the correct backspacing and etc.

You'll need to get some open ended lugnuts if you get the studs, as the stock lugs aren't going to be deep enough.

and how do you know this, sir?