1987 5.0 5pd Coupe $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBlown2v

Dec 9, 2004
Carmel, INdiana
isting my custom painted blue '87, 5spd, for sale. I am getting rid of this since my dad and I are building another car and I don't have the time or money right now to continue playing with this car. I have done an extended tear down and rebuild *HERE* of most of the mechanical systems and accessories on this car and have installed quite a few nice aftermarket parts and will include many more with the vehicle; a complete list is available below.

Asking prices for the car in different configurations:

-$5000 RUNNING, Includes complete 5-lug swap, black painted OEM 17x9 03/04 cobra wheels w/ new Goodyear tires

-$4000 AS-IS, NOT RUNNING, complete with 4lug, **BONUS 5lug swap parts (wheels/tires extra) included, you install**

-$3500 ROLLER with complete interior **BONUS 5lug swap parts (wheels/tires extra) included, you install****NOT INCLUDED**
engine/transmission/engine harness & computer **NOT INCLUDED**

Details/Mods:
-Factory 4cly/auto car converted to 5.0/5spd
-1989 Mass Air swapped engine/harness/computer (A9L) with around 12k on the motor since last full rebuild
-TFS Stg 1 Cam
-Trickflow valve covers
-Custom paint, color Volkswagen Jazz Blue, repainted around 4-5yrs ago.
-clutch holds great
-T5 shifts like butter (for a T5)
-New water pump
-New power steering pump
-Howe radiator
-maximum motorsports subframe connectors
-new lakewood 50/50 and 70/30 (street/strip combo) shocks/struts and -springs
-new timing cover gaskets
-new distributor/cap/plugs and wires
-new ignition tumbler
-new ignition switch
-new steering wheel
-new headlights
-new steering shaft rag joint
-new carpeted rear seat delete kit
-new OEM rear oxygen sensors
-fixed style steering column
-255lph Walbro pump (good to 450hp+)
-new brakes all around
-NEW (carpet, package tray, some panels) and/or restored interior
-Corbeaus GTS II seats + spare set of 05+ V6 Cloth seats included

...and I'm sure MUCH MORE I can't think of I'm sure!!!

---

Currently Needs: All it needs is the intake gaskets replaced...also have a new elec fan on it just needs the fan controller hooked up (never bothered since I hadn't fixed the intake leak).

---

Defects: Few paint chips on the back bumper and interior door jams could use re-sealed; I took the entire hvac system out. It has no radio, but it still has the dash wiring and I have the harnesses and amps in the garage, also I am taking the entire aftermarket radio and speakers out of another Mustang coupe me and Dad are building, available separately.

Contact: Benny (317) 965-1455 txt/call, or by e-mail/pm Benny6.7 *-at-*/ indycarz.com

Photos:

qkwz4.jpg

lUnZJ.jpg

SeOP7.jpg

2mVUk.jpg

WSq8u.jpg

oMN9G.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.