1987/93 ford police cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
330px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

• Sponsors (?)

I waited to see how many smart/dummy mouth's, know every things would reply. what a pitiful person/comments when someone is just asking for some help. thank God your kind are few and for between.

I waited to see how many smart/dummy mouth's, know every things would reply. what a pitiful person/comments when someone is just asking for some help. thank God your kind are few and for between.
Again,....you didn't "ask" for help. You made a statement, and when challenged, you kept on by repeating the same bogus statement.
Thank God your kind are few and far between.

Soooooo, did you get what you were looking for? I mean reaction you were looking for?
not sure what your point is.

You people blind, the Ford part #'s are on the parts in the picture. Just because Ford Teck. does not the answers to your question doesn't mean someone else doesn't have the correct answer. You can get a part # and what it goes on from the junkyard quicker the Ford most of the time.

.maybe if I type yelling he will "hear" me...

YOU ARE 100% WRONG AND SO IS TOM AT FORD TECH. THE PARTS YOU POSTED ARE A STANDARD IGNITION CONTROL SYSTEM FROM THE 80'S. THE PART# YOU KEEP ON ABOUT IS FROM A 5.8 CROWN VICTORIA NOT ANY MUSTANG. IF YOU WANT FURTHER HELP PLEASE POST PICTURES OF THE BUTCHERY JOB DONE ON THE VEHICLE IN QUESTION WITH THIS PART INSTALLED.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PICTURES OR LINKS TO BACKUP YOUR STATEMENT FROM THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.... STOP WASTING OUR TIME.

WHOOOO.... yelling like that is exhausting. As I was typing I was yelling the words in my head.. :O_o:

Reactions: 2 users
You people blind, the Ford part #'s are on the parts in the picture. Just because Ford Teck. does not the answers to your question doesn't mean someone else doesn't have the correct answer. You can get a part # and what it goes on from the junkyard quicker the Ford most of the time.

See, that right there confirms it. Slow down and read this,..it might take one or two tries to get my points.

1.Your source for accuracy is a junk yard parts cross reference book.
2. You still fail to acknowledge that you didn't ask a question. You came on here making an incorrect statement.
3. The pictures of the ignition parts you laid out are ignition parts. They are not on the car you claim they come off of.
4. Even if they are on a car....So freakin what ! Anybody that wants to make something work, can make it work even if it never came on the car in the first place. People swap out/in different junk in these cars (i.e. A 250 i6 in a Fairmont) as part of the hobby.
5. When you bother to successfully spell the abbreviated version of technitician ( tech) properly, maybe you should try calling that number...The Tom that works at Ford TECH, may be able to tell you that you're stoned better than the Tom at tec will.
( Didn't you have to tell that Tom that the junkyard book was right too?)
While you're opening a dictionary, you might wanna learn how to use the edit button here so you can go back and add the words you forgot to use to make your point in English.
6. You're gonna get the thread locked anyway, it's only a matter of time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.