1987/93 ford police cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
1965 AC Cobra fiberglass kit cat with convertible top, roll up windows, 1964, 459 CI 427 FE engine with CHEV 454 forged pistons, lemans rods, and Lemans crank. All with dual 4's coupled with big input shaft 4 speed.

:rock:Just kidding

Last edited:
1965 AC Cobra fiberglass kit cat with convertible top, roll up windows, 1964, 459 CI 427 FE engine with CHEV 454 forged pistons, lemans rods, and Lemans crank. All with dual 4's coupled with big input shaft 4 speed.
Bull:poo:....You drive a 1987 Mitsubishi Galant with the rear window busted out and covered with Duct taped plastic,
from the last time you got forcefully kicked out of a business. A big ass dent inthe left front fender, with a different colored hood and right front fender, All rolling on three bald tires and a mini spare.
It leaks antifreeze, and leaves little green piss puddles everywhere you go.

And it smokes like a train.

I've seen it, I called and asked Tom at Ford tech, he confirmed it, And the guy at the Junkyard told me to tell you that he wants his ink pen back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Bull:poo:....You drive a 1987 Mitsubishi Galant with the rear window busted out and covered with Duct taped plastic,
from the last time you got forcefully kicked out of a business. A big ass dent inthe left front fender, with a different colored hood and right front fender, All rolling on three bald tires and a mini spare.
It leaks antifreeze, and leaves little green piss puddles everywhere you go.

And it smokes like a train.

I've seen it, I called and asked Tom at Ford tech, he confirmed it, And the guy at the Junkyard told me to tell you that he wants his ink pen back.

Or his stapler. (Office Space)

Last edited:
I'm sorry I did not say CV police cars only. I know cars to, just forgot about Mustang Police cars. Old age I guess. If you had enlarged the pictures you could easily see part #'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.