1991 Mustang LX 5.0 (Southeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bama109

Jul 31, 2010
1991 Mustang LX 5.0, 5spd, hatchback. I bought the car (new) in 1991 for my wife. She drove it to work for about 5 years and then it was used as a second vehicle for a couple of years. I started restoring the car about three years ago. Here is a partial list of the work done and new parts:

Rebuilt engine ( .030 over, ARP fasteners, DSS forged pistons, high volume oil pump, etc.), 1.7 rocker arms, water pump, radiator, power steering pump, cold air intake. Stock cam (new), heads, intake. Installed King Cobra clutch, pressure plate and through out bearing, clutch quadrant with manual firewall adjustment, and Steeda Tri-Ax shifter.

Replaced rack & pinion unit, installed KYB struts and shocks, Eibach 1.5" lowering springs, sway bar bushings, tie rod ends, etc.

Installed Cervini's cobra / stalker kit, $3500 paint job, replaced all exterior mouldings and weather stripping, replaced all lights in the front, and installed new quarter windows. The wheels are ROH ZS racing with new TOYO tires.

The interior was nearly perfect, so I replaced the carpet and headliner and added several billet trim pieces. Also, installed new Alpine head unit with Boston Acoustics speakers.

The only work to be done is to charge the AC and replace the switch under the steering wheel that maintains the electrical connection for the steering wheel controls.

The car is Bimini Blue (factory color) and the interior color is Titanium. The car has never been damaged or wrecked and it is straight and extremely clean.

$7500
251-542-9258 or 251-589-3989

Attachments

• 31111202.jpg
    31111202.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.