1994-1998 Mustang Halo One Piece Projector Lens

• Sponsors (?)

It aint hard, just a pita. All you need is a set of needle nose pliers to squeeze down the tabs, then you unplug the bulb sockets and pull the headlights out. You also have to remove the sidemarker prior to the headlight, which is one bolt & one electrical connection. I can get a headlight out in 4 minutes tops.

I got the headlights and installed them a while ago.. They really look great on a black car, but I am not sure if I would make the same choice on a different color... I would post pics, but have no clue how!

:mad: DAMN NATION!!!!!!
when i bought my headlights i looked for those forever, never found them.. figured they didnt make such a thing for 94-98's, and bought diffrent headlights instead..

this makes baby jesus cry :(.. who wants to buy smoked headlights and corners?? :mad:

attachment.php

-Ryan

My question is this...with the JDM Projector Halo headlights for the 94-98's, when you turn the headlights on so you're just running the parking lights, would the halos and those little driving lights turn on as well? Cuz if so that would look sick.

97GTSTANG said:
now iam assuming they have more lights than that? with the headlights on which part lights up brighter?

I'd think the part that's the ring lights up more and the LED-looking lights are the high beams? But I really have no idea..Maybe these aren't the ones we see on Ebay. :shrug:

~A.C.