1999 Cobra Engine knocking-need help!!

Just had a bunch of work done on my my motor after # 7-8 rod bearing went (motor only had 3000 miles on it remanufactured from Ford): I installed probe piston, eagle h-beams and all new rod and main bearings along with new ARP head and main bolts. After assmbelling and install I fired it up and I noticed a knocking sound coming from the front of the engine and it only happens under load and between 2500 and 4000 rpm. I took it apart again and changed the oil pump and noticed the timing chain guides were a little banged up from the tensioners almost as if there is not enough oil pressure to keep them out. I did install a mechanical oil pressure gauge and the oil pressure is between 20 at idle and 85 at 5000 rpm after warmed up. I am getting ready to pull it out for the forth time but I feel like I am chasing a rat. I did not touch the heads since the motor only had 3000 miles on it but don't know if cam bearing problems will cause the oil pressure to bleed off and be to low to operate the tensioners. I did install the tensioners and guides correctly and the timing is right on the money. The sound most definitly is coming from the guides slapping against the tensioners but I could be wrong. Need advise PLEASE!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, the tensioners are where they belong, triple check them. I also installed a set of 2003-2004 Cobra head gaskets but I matched them up with the old ones and there is no difference and I did install them the right way, I am positive. Where else could I be losing pressure to the tensioners?