1999 Mustang SVT Cobra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am (considering) selling a 1999 Mustang SVT Cobra. The car is Black with a Charcoal interior. It has the original T-45 5 speed transmission and 4.6 liter 32valve engine. It has the original 3.27 rear end. The car has 87,500 miles on it has not been raced or modified. The car is fully optioned for that year.

The car has had two adult owners, the original owner and myself. When I got the car, I got the SVT booklet, but not the certificate. It can be ordered for $40, and I will get one should I keep the car.

Since purchasing the car, I have done the following:

1. New front brake rotors/ pads and front wheel bearings
2. New rear brake pads
3. New drive belt, belt tensioner (still have original part) and idler pulley
4. 3M fuel injection treatment
5. New Motorcraft spark plugs
6. K&N air filter
7. New Falken ZR rated tires, plus extra Firehawk summer tires I will sell separately
8. Fuel tank filler tube fix performed
9. All fluids changed
10. Tie Rod replaced
11. 4 wheel alignment performed (vehicle has IRS)

The mufflers were removed by the previous owner.

The car is garaged and not driven in bad weather. There is no wear in the interior.... There is slight damage on the bumper cover where the car bumped an item in the garage (when I accidentally started it in gear), but it is hardly noticeable. Other than that, there is very little wear on the body...a little bit of road rash, but thats it. There is no damage or rust on the car, and it has not been repainted.

Mechanically the car is excellent as well. It starts right up and drives like a new car would. Without the mufflers, its a little loud, but sounds really good. The transmission is in great shape with no grinding...the clutch take-up is very positive. The brakes are in great condition and the car tracks straight. The wheels are original to the car and have not been curbed or scuffed. The only thing the car needs is new amps (I think) for the Mach 460 sound system, because I recently lost all the sound except for the "highs." I'm told that this is a common problem.

The reason I am selling the car is because I want to reduce the number of cars I have....I don't believe anyone would not be pleased with this vehicle.
I am selling the car for $8500 or best offer. KBB private value on the car is $9,365, but I am pricing it to sell. If the car meets your interest, please send me a message and I will be sure to respond.

I included a couple of pictures. If you will like more, please let me know and I can send you the rest via email.

Thanks
Quincy Cummings, M.A.Ed.

Attachments

• Mustang 1.jpg
    Mustang 1.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Mustang Back.jpg
    Mustang Back.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.