19lb to 24lb injectors how much bigger in % are they !

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys i i have been around alot through many stangs and mainly post when i need advice or when i see a thread were i have experience and knowledge to lend ! todays been a bad day alltogether i told my wife i should have just slept through today and wokeup tommorow :)~ !

How did you ajust the A/F mixer

How did you adjust your A/F? Did you use a TWEECer, or something? Do those things work well? I just did a injecter swap too and I was told the MAS was cal-ed for the 24lbs-ers. But I am getting a little smoke at top end RPMS. Oh yea the formula thing was GREAT!

i use a apexi safc to manipulate the mas signal which does work. i can richen the fuel up and get the car to surge then i can lean it out and get it to idle smooth again, plus it has a digital tach display or you can view your tps % , mas air flow % , and the correction you have set for each rpm point. its neat i just don't know what other affects it has on timing and other things when i manipulate the mas signal ! i need a wide band to get the full advantage, right now i'm just using it to correct the whole fuel curve -26% for the 24lb injectors on my stock mas and a 70mm mas thats calibrated for 19lbers ! if your gettting smoke you can see its very rich !

dude, what is your question? what is the problem?

Have you even read the other posts? Oh I am sorry. I was asking the other guy If my Fuel Pressure was up to high, or if it was my timing. And I was letting him know what Mods I had done to my car, so he would have a reference point. If doesn't clear things up for you just let me know. Just looking for some help. Thanks.

Have you even read the other posts? Oh I am sorry. I was asking the other guy If my Fuel Pressure was up to high, or if it was my timing. And I was letting him know what Mods I had done to my car, so he would have a reference point. If doesn't clear things up for you just let me know. Just looking for some help. Thanks.

:flag: