2-IIs: Free to whomever takes em

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonDawg

Mstng2 supplied me with my pair
Founding Member
Hi all, Ive come to the point in my life (Marriage, and a baby on the way) When I need to get rid of a lot of stuff. Ive 2 Mustang IIs that need to be gotten, and sent to a good home. First one is a 76 CBII....dont get your hopes up, It was a parts car. A lot of stuff is there, and the bady is straight, but its better off just parted out.

The other is my first car. A '77 2+2, 4-banger/4speed. Its not pretty, but it has Ttops, and everything I know of is still intact. Black interior, red Exterior.
Whoever takes these Needs to promise to fix this one!!!!!

The cars are just outside of a lil town Called Rigby, Idaho. Zip is 83404. Sorry, no pics as of yet, Ill try to get some if Im ever out there.

Please give my babies a good home!!!!

Jon.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm interested man. My father in law just gave me 2 77's. But they are in bad shape. I'm hoping to make one good one. Your first one sounds to be in about the same shape as mine. Would you mind sending me some pictures when you have time? Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Thanks man.

Do you still have the t-topped car? I'm about 500 miles form you in Spokane. I have wanted a t-topped MII for so very long. I have a 78 II Coupe with a 2.3 Turbo...that car sounds like a perfect candidate for another 2.3 Turbo car...I can guarantee you that that car will have a very good home. I just graduated with my Computer Science degree and have a nice Engineering job to help fund my obsession...Please get in touch with me, if you have them or not. That way I don't keep my hopes up for nothing.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.