2001 Platinum Edition SuperDuty For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Notch9

Jan 25, 2007
Fort Collins CO
For Sale/Trade 2001 Platinum Edition

Immaculate 2001 SuperDuty Platinum Edition! This truck is near perfection in every way. Interior 9.5 out of 10/Exterior 9.5 out of 10, you have to see this truck to appreciate it. 168k highway miles, towed a small car trailer three or four times. Rancho leveling kit, brand new 35" BFG KO's, full 4" exhaust, AFE intake/air cleaner, remote start, upgraded speakers and a small subwoofer/amp, new ball joints, water pump, brakes and shocks. I am the second owner and have owned this truck for 7 years and it has always seen the best care. NEVER ABUSED! I have all the maintance records back to 2003 when I bought the truck. We also just installed new driver and passanger seat covers, oem from Ford that I bought before they were discontinued (I will update the pics as soon as I can). I hate to sell it but I have wanted an 03/04 Cobra for years and finally am willing to make some sacrifices to get one. Would consider a trade for a clean, low mileage Termi (my truck plus cash for your Cobra-no verts). Otherwise, $17,900 OBO. Thanks guys.

Geoff
970-222-3530

I also have alot more pictures, I am an idiot and could only attach 2. Give me your email address and I will be happy to send them to you.

Attachments

• GDL Mustang 028.jpg
    GDL Mustang 028.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,528
  • F250-2.jpg
    F250-2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 872
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.