Expired 2002 Mustang GT Saleen Replica 43k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Barnes

Dec 28, 2012
Hampton, GA
2002 Ford Mustang GT Saleen Replica

-43k miles (goes up daily)
-Genuine Saleen full kit (Front end, side skirts, rear fascia, badges & wing)
-Genuine Saleen chrome wheels (tires-80% front 50% rear)
-Rare triple black (paint, top, interior)
-Leather (great shape)
-4.6L V8
-5 speed
-Light bar with brake light
-Catted x-pipe & Flownasters (sounds awesome & passes emissions)
-Kenwood MP3/CD player with USB & Pandora control
-Diablo tuned (increased mpg & performance)
-Power locks & windows
-Top is in great shape

This car is in excellent shape to be 10 years old. Runs great & sounds even better. I don't have to sell my car but I do need a truck for my growing family. Possible trade for 4 door full size truck with decent mileage (Trade value would be around $15k). You will not find a nicer GT around with these tasteful mods. No low ball offers. Please text only. Located in Hampton, GA. $14,500

770-403-8911
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Thread closed at user request.

Note: Threads in the classifieds section have a shelf life. Approximately 30 days after a classified is listed, it requires that the OP visit and press the button labeled "Renew". This id done for a couple of reasons but the most important is to ensure that the thread is not posted and forgotten about.

Just about every forum that contains classifieds has old, forgotten, and outdated listings in them. This system allows people seeking cars and parts to view threads that are still relevant and also ensures that the person MAKING the listing gets as many views as possible. It keeps the user base from having to weed through tons of irrelevant threads by bringing the real life active ones to the top of the forum.

Emails are sent to the thread originators. A link to the classified thread is provided. At the top of the thread, the OP will find the "RENEW" button. A simple click on that button is all that is required to keep the thread fresh and let others know that item is still for sale and that the information contained is in fact, valid.

You can PM me directly if there are questions.

Noobz

Status
Not open for further replies.