2005 IN GRAN TURISMO!?

• Sponsors (?)

NFSU2 is out on the 11th or 15th depending on who you talk to, NFS is an arcade style sim, more for ricers, but I think its fun still.

GT4 is NOT going to be online AT ALL, its out DEC 23rd as far as I can tell, some sites say the 15th, either way looks solid for this year. GT is known for hardcore simulation, dont know if it will have an arcade mode this time around.

As some have said, I too will be getting both. GT4 for me, and NFSU2 for me, the GF, and the kid :)

I have been playing ford racing 3 for over a week now since I have "aquired it". :p the Game has the 05 Mustang GT (just won it last night), Mustang GTR concept, 04 lighting concept, Ford GT (don't have it yet :mad: ) and a bunch of other concept cars including the Mach III.

game play is alright in this game and each car actually handles different :nice:

On topic related though, I cannot wait for Both GT4 (gonna get the new stearing wheel for it :banana: :banana: ) and underground 2...

myponyrocks said:
Shame they put the 05's in, but then stick us with a 2000 Cobra, wheres the 04 GT, Mach1, and most of all the 03/04 Cobra?

Umm... that is the 2000 Cobra R -- NOT the regular Cobra. They had it in GT3 and it will be back in GT4.

And, I completely agree with myponyrocks about NFS2 (arcade) v GT4 (sim).

RisingForce said:
The version comming Next month WONT have the online feature,, however in May of 2005 the ONLINE edition (plus many more cars ) will be out:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=T000063

What you linked to is the Sony PSP (Sony's new version of a game boy) version of GT4. I'm pretty sure GT4 won't have online capability when it first comes out, but I think you're right, they're supposed to release an online one later on.

I know I'm getting GT4, but I may be getting both. I really like what I see on this picture.

Attachments

• 920467_20040901_screen004.jpg
    920467_20040901_screen004.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 111
myponyrocks said:
Shame they put the 05's in, but then stick us with a 2000 Cobra, wheres the 04 GT, Mach1, and most of all the 03/04 Cobra?

that is only a partial list. there will be many more cars in the game.

on a side note, how crappy would that be if they do release a online version next year? then the people who originally purchased the game would have to upgrade.

i reserved my copy just a few days ago from Best Buy. it says December 16th is the release date.

I will most def buy both. For sure GT4. I just wish that they'd also add the 98 GT & Cobra, the 04 GT & Cobra, & the 04 Mach. Kind of like how for GT2 they had both the 98 GT & Cobra & 99 GT & Cobra, plus the Saleen Widebody. Point being that for a game w/ about 500 cars, like 5 were Mustangs. For GT4 to have 500-650 cars but only 2 Mustangs & like 20 Subaru Imprezza WRX STIs & like an add'l 20 Mitsubishi Evolutions, something's wrong.