2005 Kenny Brown Mustang ...

mustanglegend

Banned
Oct 19, 2004
I found some renderings of the 2005 Kenny Brown Mustang.

Looks awsome, and probably the best I've seen yet.

small_sp2.JPG

Found this and a few more at: http://www.gotmustang.com

pretty slick.

• Sponsors (?)

Illustrations and real life moldings are usually two very different things. Look at the 3D Carbon one. Looks awesome. But, sure as heck won't look like that IRL.

Same thing with what little you can see of the KB stuff. The front bumper top opening isn't going to be anlged like that (unless they are offering new headlights as well). The side scoops aren't going to look like that (unless they want you to cut the sheet metal and repaint the entire sire). The rear quarter window scoop (like the concept) isn't going to look like that (unless they want you to replace the window).

So, all in all, not much to see here that will wind up on any of our cars. I really like the direction though.

Rampant said:
Illustrations and real life moldings are usually two very different things. Look at the 3D Carbon one. Looks awesome. But, sure as heck won't look like that IRL.

Same thing with what little you can see of the KB stuff. The front bumper top opening isn't going to be anlged like that (unless they are offering new headlights as well). The side scoops aren't going to look like that (unless they want you to cut the sheet metal and repaint the entire sire). The rear quarter window scoop (like the concept) isn't going to look like that (unless they want you to replace the window).

So, all in all, not much to see here that will wind up on any of our cars. I really like the direction though.

The direction they are going based on the renderings seems very Shelby like. I think they'll try to get as close as possible. I've purchased KB parts in the past and they're always the highest quality. I'm betting they will have one kickin car.