Expired 2005 Mustang Gt Premium With 57k In Madison, Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake White Eagle

Oct 2, 2014
Hey all! Due to limited space after a recent move I am selling my 2005 Mustang GT Premium. I bought this car earlier this summer from a local ford dealership and unfortunately just can't keep it around. I have really enjoyed driving it during the short time it was in my possession and it has been nothing but amazing. There are no issues with how it drives at all and it looks and sounds excellent.

57,000 miles
Red Leather interior
Shaker 1000w sound system
Manual transmission
Volk 20" rims with Continental Extreme Contact Tires

This mustang is completely stock which I considered a big plus when I bought it, maybe you will too! This car is in superb condition. The only issues with it are the passenger side door has to be unlocked and locked by reaching over to do it manually, and the key fob doesn't work to lock the doors so you have to use the key. It could just need a new battery but I have not had time to look into it further and it doesn't bother me too much personally.

My asking price is $14,500 but I am open to a discussion about the price since winter is approaching. That being said I don't think I am too far off from a fair value price. I have a clean title for this car so that makes things a lot easier.

photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Please feel free to email me any time at [email protected] if you have questions about this car.

I work long and odd shifts but I check my email often and can get back to you most easily there. Thank you for looking!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.