2006 Mustang GT CutOuts????

• Sponsors (?)

I assume you mean the electric kind. I don't know specifically, but I'd bet the boys over on the LS forums would know (Ls1.com, ls1tech.com, ls2.com). They always seem to want cutouts for whatever reason.
Dan

I have the QTP package (2 cutouts & cut electronic flanges) on my 2007 GT. I dont know how to weld, and went to a performance shop. They put them right after the cats.

The sound is very quite at idle and awesome when accelerating (but not too loud).

I cant keep them like this though. It console gets really hot after a short time (from the exit being right there) and a lot of vibration that can not be good for the transmission (the exit is pretty much right under the transmission).

Also it is pointless from a performance standpoint to have them after the cats.

I am looking into to other pipes with cats further down to put the cutouts on before or some flex pipes for now to get the heat/vibrations away from the middle of the car.

I have the QTP package (2 cutouts & cut electronic flanges) on my 2007 GT. I dont know how to weld, and went to a performance shop. They put them right after the cats.

The sound is very quite at idle and awesome when accelerating (but not too loud).

I cant keep them like this though. It console gets really hot after a short time (from the exit being right there) and a lot of vibration that can not be good for the transmission (the exit is pretty much right under the transmission).

Also it is pointless from a performance standpoint to have them after the cats.

I am looking into to other pipes with cats further down to put the cutouts on before or some flex pipes for now to get the heat/vibrations away from the middle of the car.

After the cats/???? why put cut outs after cats???

THAT is also the reason for your HOTT console... cats get veerrry HOT.