Expired 2006 Mustang Gt Premium For Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2006 Mustang GT for sale, the details are as follows Premium package loaded with just about everything but the shaker 1000 (it does have the 500) I also added the Ford iPod adapter that goes through the factory 6 disc changer. 5 speed transmission,new clutch, always Ford dealer maintained, oil change every 3k miles and all scheduled maintenance up to date except I haven't replaced the plugs yet. The car has 112k miles right now, don't let that freak your gourd...cuz it nearly all highway...still drives factory new...I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since about 28k miles, so I am the one who put the miles on...never raced or abused (gasp!!!) in fact the only thing aftermarket is the GT500 rear spoiler and SoCal Speed Shop shift knob. It doesn't even have tint!!!...buy this car and shape it to your own...performance white with dark charcoal leather ...If I missed anything PM me and I can answer any question you got, I have some pics but will take more on request. The pics do not do this car justice.... on scales from 1-10 with 10 being excellent... I would rate as follows Interior= 10 exterior= 8 (damn parking lot dings its got 3 only noticeable to me really, and light,light rear bumper scratches that can be buffed out) engine=10, Transmission=10, suspension and chassis =10. Tires are about 80% tread maybe more. I think thats about it...oh the price.....$14,995 or shoot me an offer..I am very open to entertaining ALL offers.... you will not be disappointed..I promise...would like to keep it local in the 91730 Rancho Cucamonga,California,Inland Empire but open to all over Southern California or Vegas (if you wanna drive to meet)....if you really want to ship it...the shipping set up will be up to you or fly out and drive it home..ANYWHERE in the USA (well almost...sorry Hawaii.) This would make a great daily driver, turned into a drag racer, or road racer..or do a Coyote swap and make it a Vette and Cobra Killer.....its up to you.... PM me...it really needs to go...more details by PM

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 185
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 177
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 178
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG