Electrical 2010 GT 12v switched

mcherr00

Jun 12, 2018
Georgia
I'm looking to wire in 2 slim radiator fans, powered through a relay and I am looking for a 12v switched trigger. I debated running from the battery and using a manual switch as the trigger from a constant "on" but I would rather use a 12v ignition driven switch as the trigger. Does anyone know which fuses are switched from the passenger fuse box? Or any under the hood that aren't always hot? I wanted to check here real quick before I went out in the rain with a fluke and started checking every fuse. Thank you for your time

• Sponsors (?)

I'm looking to wire in 2 slim radiator fans, powered through a relay and I am looking for a 12v switched trigger. I debated running from the battery and using a manual switch as the trigger from a constant "on" but I would rather use a 12v ignition driven switch as the trigger. Does anyone know which fuses are switched from the passenger fuse box? Or any under the hood that aren't always hot? I wanted to check here real quick before I went out in the rain with a fluke and started checking every fuse. Thank you for your time
2010 Mustang GT