2015 Mustang - I Hope It Comes Out Something Like This

chgovfk

15 Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
AZ
2015-mustang-ecoboost-585x388.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

OracleHCR,
I liked that one as well. Wasn't a fan of the red one I saw...there was no Mustang logo on the front.

To me, it looks too much like a bubble car, but I think it'll grow on me. The front looks aggressive

Autoguide has a nasty rendering of a red one - everyone is basing it off of the EVO's concept - the sketch I posted - I think is at least better than the evo's 'look' or that blue sketch / rendering - the posted silver one's top is a little too rounded ( I like the front) - I'm really worried FoMoCo is gonna screw this up sooooooo bad - we might as well go back in time to the mustang II era - they kept the 2010 updates so secert - and look how bad that turned out with the rear valance panel / lights - I just bought a 2012 fusion - I hope in (2) two years I can pick up a new mustang vert - but ...............:shrug:..........if they F it up ....no way -

- they kept the 2010 updates so secert - and look how bad that turned out with the rear valance panel / lights - I just bought a 2012 fusion - I hope in (2) two years I can pick up a new mustang vert - but ...............:shrug:..........if they F it up ....no way -
You know....I didn't like the '10-up tail light assy much myself when if first came out, but it's started to really grow on me. And damn if that front end isn't the nicest one I've seen on a Mustang since the '03 SVT Cobra.

I agree totally w/the front end - looks better than on my o7 gt - but the rear end - even w/a rear valance panel insert - all black color body and plastic - so it looks more uniform blends - still looks 'huooky' to me -

I had my wife sold on a new kona blue 2011 Gt (she wanted a blue one - I wanted the new 5.0 motor ) - it would of been an automatic :( - but what the heck......(new car and the wife wants a mustang?) ...so I figured w/the ribbed rear valance insert / lowered / and those shelby / kelsey type wheels....it would look cool - .....I couldn't do it ....we were at the dealer ....had a price sooo low I couldn't believe it .......I kept walking around the back of it .....couldn't spend my $ .....

Now with the 13's I didn't think they could 'do' worse - maybe improve it somehow ...but no .....it now has some slanted vents on it ( I checked them out while buying the fusion ) - ......they are 'growing on me' - the 10's - 11's - 12's - but I still cringe - hopefully they will really hit the mark on the redesign - I live in AZ - I want to buy a convertibe........ w/a 5.0 coyote motor - :bang: