2020 looks, BAD to the bone !:)

• Sponsors (?)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. To me it looks like some 15 y.o. kid tried to make the GT 500 look like a GTR. I'm sorry but if was in the market to buy one I would want it to look like the ultimate american muscle car, not some jap P.O.S. wanna be.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah Buddy! I'm digging it!

The rear spoiler is a bit much but could learn to love it.

The shifter is a dang rotary knob....just like a Ram pick up truck. Killed it for me. Imagine setting the line lock ....and turning that knob to do a burn out. I hate that one detail Ford really screwed up. That car would never be on my bucket list because of that.

Its amazing how much money people have. Here in Sarasota all kinds of expensive cars are on the road. Mustangs are everywhere , but they dont look like that. I would assume the smaller motor model will look similar. Thats what I dont like.

Other than the automatic shifter knob being for the dainty driver....the headlights and fender style are ( more or less ) a carry over from 15 -17. The 18s and 19s have different headlights, hood, fenders.... I think it makes the gt 500 look 2 or 3 years past due.